BounceNZ is a New Zealand owned company with offices in Auckland and Christchurch, providing the hire and operation of sound equipment throughout New Zealand since 1985. In August 1999 BounceNZ took up residence at 61 Carlyle Street – in the CBD of Christchurch, and in 2011 opened the Auckland Office in Penrose. BounceNZ employs thirteen full time staff and hire many more casual staff throughout the year.
BounceNZ supplies equipment and services to a variety of people and companies within New Zealand ranging from small (systems) to large system(s), over 110,000 people. We try to meet all individual needs and tailor equipment for each and every event. We also have a general hire department that can provide you with any extra equipment you may require for your event.
Some of our higher profile events include:
- Classical Sparks for the Christchurch City Council
- Bay Dreams Nelson
- Greenstone summer concert series
- Selwyn Sounds
- Nelson opera in the park
- Miss Saigon, Les Miserables, Cats, 42nd Street and Beauty and the Beast among many other shows for Christchurch Operatic and other Musical Societies throughout New Zealand
- Warbirds Over Wanaka
- Christchurch Symphony Orchestra and Wellington Symphony
- Christchurch Arts Festivals and other events
- Beer Festival Christchurch, Wine Festival Christchurch and many other festivals over the summer season.
- International Artists, Paul Young, Jimmy Barnes, Elvis Presley’s Band, Ice House, Hunters and Collectors to name a few.
We also cater for: Bands, Orchestras, Dance parties, Corporate systems, Schools, Churches and Television. BounceNZ has a policy of updating equipment to meet market demand while maintaining competitive hire rates